martin jones
martin jones, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  25 years as a mechanic and mot tester, owned own business for 10 years city and guilds trained

Indicator relay for honda jazz Location and access

Customer Question

Category: UK Car
Expert:  martin jones replied 5 years ago.

martin jones :

Hi and welcome to, i will try to assist you with your problem, first of all do your hazards work on the switch,regards martin.

No, well they do, but intermittently, similar to the indicators

Hi there,when they do work,can you here a clicking sound from your relay, if so can you pinpoint it,sometimes they are part of the hazard switch itself,maybe your fuse box under dash by your pedals,please advise regards martin
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
<p>Sounds as if it clicks behind the instrument panel, ie the speedo clock. Forget it now. I've found the trouble in the relay built into the speedo clock. It seems as if I need a new speedo or there are people who can mend the relay unit. This is for your information as no-one at my local Honda dealership seemed able to assist.</p><p>Thanks for what you have done but you realise you were not able to assist me with my problem.</p>
Hi ok thanks for that,sorry i could not help on this occasion, kind regards martin.