Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Engine code p1148 & p1254

Customer Question

engine code p1148 & p1254
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Mike :

Hello and Welcome to justanswer.....

Mike :

The fault code P1148 = IAT ( Inlet air temp ) sensor / circuit malfunction...

Mike :

Fault code P1254 - comes up as throttle pedal / circuit fault....

Mike :

It may not be an actual component fault remember - its always well to test / check the wiring / connections etc

Mike :

I Sincerely XXXXX XXXXX have helped you - but do ask me if you need anything more..

Kind Rgds, MIKE

• >>>>>>>>>Please don't forget ....Please press the ACCEPT button if you are happy with my answer/advice given - as that's how I get paid for my time, knowledge and expertise given. Thank you.

Feedback and any Bonuses are always appreciated too. Thank you.

Mike :

Are you having problems with the CHAT service ?

Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Hello again -

As you appeared to be having problems with the CHAT service - I have switched it off and moved you to the ordinary Q & A service..

You can reply if needed using the Reply button - otherwise - the answer to your question re the fault codes is above...

Kind Rgds - MIKE..