Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.

best estate for large dogs

best estate for large dogs
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer...

There's a lot of considerations for this - I know having experience of it ! There are even personal likes / dislikes / preferences but in my experience, these have to take a back seat against practicalities...for the dogs.

When I first read your "best estate for large dogs"... A Volvo vehicle came immediately to mind ..and then I see you mention the V70 ... I personally feel that vehicle makes the park - because it scores for space and practicality and has the low back end for "loading" - they can climb in and out with relative ease..

Too - as a vehicle in itself you can't go wrong for reliability etc and for its size and practicality , you get decent economy too..

I would prefer the V70 range over the E class - you can let personal feelings ie, likes etc...come in there I suppose in that there's not much to choose between them for the dogs' sake.... but overall running costs would be cheaper with the Volvo that may be a consideration to think about...

l Sincerely XXXXX XXXXX have helped you - Please ask me if you need more help...

Kind Rgds, MIKE

• >>>>>>>>>Please don't forget ....Please press the ACCEPT button if you are happy with my answer/advice given -as that's how I get paid for my time ... Thank you...

Feedback and any Bonuses are always appreciated too. Thank you.