Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Door seal on toyota aygo had to be replaced 4 times in 5 (five months

why has door seal on toyota aygo had to be replaced 4 times in 5 (five months
Hello and Welcome to justanswer...

Toyota have had an ongoing problem with the door seals on these for some time now-

They have come up with different designs to cure the problem - there was a long delay in supplies at one point to UK dealers but I believe that is dealt with now..

Speak to the dealer again though - the latest design of seal has like a gutter affair at the top - and too - there is a modification to the door panel at the speaker area...

You need to check or have checked to see if the work has been properly and that the latest design seals have been fitted and not just "old stock"...

But its a continuing problem that they have had with these as I say... Hopefully they have got it right with the latest seal design... If you are still having water ingress though, they will have to deal with it for you whatever is needed..

I Sincerely XXXXX XXXXX have helped you - Please ask me if you need more help...

Kind Rgds, MIKE

• >>>>>>>>>Please don't forget ....Please press the ACCEPT button if you are happy with my answer/advice given - as that's how I get paid for my time, knowledge and expertise given. Thank you.

Feedback and any Bonuses are always appreciated too. Thank you.