Mike , UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Hi how do i bleed the oe clutch system on an mg zs

Customer Question

hi how do i bleed the oe clutch system on an mg zs
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer...

These are whats known as sealed for life systems with snap connectors in the pipe line to stop fluid loss..hence no bleeding is necessary..

If you have fitted per as it should be as above - and you are still having troubles, then its most likely you have a faulty master cylinder and that will need replacing...

It comes complete with pipe and joins to the slave cylinder, once fitted, it will work straightaway...assuming there are no other problems anywhere of course , as in, with the clutch itself..

I Sincerely XXXXX XXXXX have helped you - Please ask me if you need more help...

Kind Rgds, MIKE

• >>>>>>>>>Please don't forget ....Please press the ACCEPT button if you are happy with my answer/advice given - as that's how I get paid for my time, knowledge and expertise given. Thank you.

Feedback and any Bonuses are always appreciated too. Thank you.