Mike , UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Where is the water temp sensor on my Audi a3 2 ltr tdi situated

Where is the water temp sensor on my Audi a3 2 ltr tdi situated - the one that goves info to comp
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer...

The ECT sensor that you are looking for is down the right hand side of the engine toward the back ( right hand if you are standing looking under the bonnet ) ...

Look at the air tubing from the air filter - then you see the air flow meter - then the pipe bends toward the left....and under that area - you will see the temp (ect ) sensor screwed in there to the engine on the side of the block in the housing ...

I Sincerely XXXXX XXXXX have helped you - Please ask me if you need more help...

Kind Rgds, MIKE

• >>>>>>>>>Please don't forget ....Please press the ACCEPT button if you are happy with my answer/advice given - as that's how I get paid for my time and knowledge ...Thank you...

Feedback and any Bonuses are always appreciated too. Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank s Mike it was exact in that position I will be intouch with you if i need your assistance again Gamblin Goblin
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank s Mike it was exact in that position I will be intouch with you if i need your assistance again Customersorry I must av been intoxicated by the flowers when i spelt my name
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.
Hello and Thank you for your message..

Im very pleased to have been able to help you successfully...

If you get a moment - please leave a little Feedback if you havn't already done so re your experience with myself and justanswer - I'd appreciate that ...

You are most welcome back anytime... you now know my name ! ;)

Best Rgds.... MIKE