Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

How do l put the code into my rover 45 radio/cassette

Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer...

First of all you need to have the radio on - and have it so that the display is showing CODE...

Then you enter the code by pressing button 1 ... That will make the display show " 0......." then press the BAND button up or down - until you get the correct digit per your code showing ,,,, then press the button 1 again to lock that digit in...

Then repeat the process until the whole code is in... and on the final digit... the radio will come to life...

I Sincerely XXXXX XXXXX have helped you - Please ask me if you need more help...

Kind Rgds, MIKE

• >>>>>>>>>Please don't forget ....Please press the ACCEPT button if you are happy with my answer/advice given as that's how I get paid for my time & knowledge... - Thank you...

Feedback and any Bonuses are always appreciated too. Thank you.