Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

How to change fuel filter on 2.2 diesel xtrail

how to change fuel filter on 2.2 diesel xtrail

Hello and Welcome to justanswer...

The fuel filter on your vehicle unscrews off....and the new one screws on -reversal of removal..

Often they can be very tight but you can try it by hand... or if its too tight - use an oil filter wrench ( supplied at car accessory / tool shops quite cheaply ) to grip it to unscrew it.

Fit the new one - but before you do - fill it with diesel - that helps the bleed process to go quickly - and dont fit it with the removal tool - just screw it up tight - but hand tight only.

I Sincerely XXXXX XXXXX have helped you - Please ask me if you need more help...

Kind Rgds, MIKE

• >>>>>>>>>Please don't forget ....Please press the ACCEPT button if you are happy with my answer/advice given - as that's how I get paid...Thank you...

Feedback and any Bonuses are always appreciated too. Thank you.