Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.

way of bypassing the immobiliser on my 2001 almera..control unit..ecu

Customer Question

Is there any way of bypassing the immobiliser on my 2001 Almera. It cut out on me the other day and after having it diagnosed it apparently needs a new immobiliser control unit and an ecu.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.

Hello Ryan..Welcome to justanswer...

Unfortunately not ... this system, the Nissan one, is one of the best anti theft systems going , trouble is, that means, its not bypass-able.

Im somewhat surprised that you say it needs an immob ecu AND and an engine ecu.... I would be ensure that diagnosis is correct first before you go ahead with that... just to be sure...

I Sincerely XXXXX XXXXX have helped you - Please ask me if you need more help...

Kind Rgds,.... MIKE

• >>>>>>>>>Please don't forget..........

PS...Please press the ACCEPT button if you are happy with my answer/advice given- as thats how I get paid ;)

Feedback is always appreciated too... Thank you .