Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

Hello ben ,its viviane ,you answered my question 2days ago

Hello ben ,it's viviane ,you answered my question 2days ago ,today was pay day and they said they suspended me on full pay,they took their decision on 25th because I didn't attend the meeting, am I entitled to holidays? And also they should have pay me for a full month right?I'm still waiting for the letter they sent on tuesday then I don't know if they will involve the police,but what I also did is to send an email to my boss and apologise for my unacceptable behaviour that I still can't explain
Hello again, I will go over our previous correspondence and get back to you this evening - I will be tied up in meetings most day. Thank you and there is no need to respond in the meantime.
Hello Viviane, thank you for your patience. If you are suspended pending an investigation then you continue to accrue holidays as normal. They should have also paid you your basic pay for the time you are on suspension (unless your contract says that you can be suspended without pay) as well as any pay you are owed for time already worked.

I hope this has answered your query and would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating. Your question will not close and I can continue providing further advice if necessary. Thank you