Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  2 Years Insolvency Litigation
13113900

The pharmacy I worked at is not listed as part of the limited

Customer Question

The pharmacy I worked at is not listed as part of the limited company that filed for bankruptcy.Do I stand any chance challenging the information the pharmacy owner has supplied to the liquidation company so I could get my outstanding wages paid?
Category: UK Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  KUMI95 replied 3 years ago.

WALLSTREETESQ : Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarificati on
WALLSTREETESQ : since this is a UK question I will let a UK attorney handle it.
JACUSTOMER-qhf4438u- : Whats happening now,no answer to my question yet.Can I opt out of the conversation now as I need to set off for work.I will try at another time.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.
Hi

Thank you.

How much are your outstanding wages?

What information do you want to challenge?

Kind regards

AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I WAS NOT SATISFIED WITH MY ANSWER BECAUSE AN AMERICAN LAWYER TOOK IT FIRST AND SAID WAS GOING TO REFER IT TO A UK LAWYER.THE COMMUNICATION WAS VERY POOR SO I DID NOT GET ANYTHING AT ALL.I DECIDED TO QUIT THE ENQUIRY.I SAW MY BANK STATEMENT TODAY AND MONEY HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT.COULD I HAVE IT BACK PLEASE AS I DID NOT RATE OK AND I ALSO DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE WITH THE ENQUIRY.

THANKS

MISS XXXXX