Max Lowry
Max Lowry, Advocate
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
51031577

HOW DO I SET ASIDE A LIABILITY ORDER bankrucy

Customer Question

HOW DO I SET ASIDE A LIABILITY ORDER for  bankrucy i have few days left. please i need explantion what to do and how to do.

Category: UK Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i will be waiting

the judge told me to set aside my liabiity order in time please

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Wasilat,

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I owned the council tax money, council tax had liability against me to bankrucy me. I went to hearing days ago and judge said I should go and set aside my liability within days. what and how should I apply for this SET ASIDE I need answer how to do this please.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your continued patience while we continue our search.

Regards,
Wendy

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for contiune searching ,I dont have much time to apply this set aside lialility order please help me.

regards

wasilat

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately at your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.