Max Lowry
Max Lowry, Advocate
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience

Customer Question

How can I challenge the trustee in bankruptcy fees? What form to use and when can I do so please. Can I do so before my application for an annulment or can i do so after I make a 282(1)(b) application for an annulment?  The BTE premium was £9000 because my wife made a dispostion before 3 years of the Bankruptcy order. The challenged this and she gave in to their challenge within 3 months. So the BTE which was stepped payment did not had to go the fill length.

Category: UK Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have you found a person as yet?

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

We have been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

forget about it

refund mne the money