How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Max Lowry Your Own Question
Max Lowry
Max Lowry, Advocate
Category: UK Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 69
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
Type Your UK Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Max Lowry is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

How can I challenge the trustee in bankruptcy fees? What form to use and when can I do so please. Can I do so before my application for an annulment or can i do so after I make a 282(1)(b) application for an annulment?  The BTE premium was £9000 because my wife made a dispostion before 3 years of the Bankruptcy order. The challenged this and she gave in to their challenge within 3 months. So the BTE which was stepped payment did not had to go the fill length.

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: UK Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Have you found a person as yet?

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.

We have been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

forget about it

refund mne the money