UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007

can i be done if i only made 2 payments to my lone and then

can i be done if i only made 2 payments to my lone and then went bankrupt
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

How much do you owe?

Did you not realise you could not afford the loan when you took it out?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i colud just about pay for the loan the loan was for about £6000.00 i had 5 over loans i was hoping to pay them all off together but i just got over my head so i went to a debt management company i have been with them for six years i will stay with them as long as i can i owe about £30000.00 al together

Can you be prosecuted - yes it is possible.

It may be fraud by false representation. This is where one party makes a representation in this case that you can afford the loan when you can not.

I assume you knew you were in or about to go into debt management. I assume you did not declare this to the new loan company.

If not then this could be fraud.

So to answer yes, you could be done if you go bankrupt.

Really you need about 6 months before doing this.

If there you have any questions or if I can help you with anything else please let me know.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.