UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007

would our childrens disability living allowance be used as

would our childrens disability living allowance be used as excess income on the parents bacrupty/
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Who is it paid to?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

at the moment to mum

If the sole source of income is from benefits then the official receiver will not touch that income.

If part of the income is derived from benefit then the OR may consider using part of that income for the calculation of disposable income.

I hope that helps you.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?