UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

when a bankruptcy search is done it show up even though i

Customer Question

when a bankruptcy search is done it show up even though i paid te fine on time and the case was dimissed. How do i remove this from my case history
Category: UK Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE so that I am credited for my time.

What do you mean fine?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i mean the money that i had to pay to hmrc was paid on time and the case was dismissed no more action needed so when my solicitor does a search on my name it still show up and i need it removed as the bankruptcy never happened.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

But how do we remove it from showing up against my name and address. I want to look for a mortgage but this showing up when a bankruptcy search is done might stop me and it is not fair as they were paid in full.

Was the bankruptcy annulled?

Or was it simply paid?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It just says dismiss bankruptcy petition so i am not sure , also what is the difference between paid for and annulled and how do get it annulled?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it just says dismiss bankruptcy petition what is he dfference between paid in full and annulled

So the petition was NEVER actually granted by the Court - just issued?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes just issued and then i paid the full amount and it got dismissed . But it shows up when a search is done how do we clear it

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice