UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

Hello Does an interim order, for an IVA, stop a court case

Hello
Does an interim order, for an IVA, stop a court case going ahead? And would it stop Bailiffs from coming around?
Thank you
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE so that I am credited for my time.

If that court order is included then yes.

But that debt must be included in the interim IVA.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

How about if the court case (order) is for return of hire goods (cars). Would it still not go ahead to retreive the goods?

You would need to apply to suspend that order, based on the interim IVA.

You would need to make an application to Court.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice