Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a bosch titan edition washing machine which has just

Hi, I have a bosch titan edition washing machine which has just presented me with an E63 error code. can you assist with what this means?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it is will under 1 year old, I think 6 months with regard to model number I'm trying to open the door to find out, but currently locked...
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: ideally, but if not user fixable will need to get hold of an engineer
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i appreciate the model number would be helpful, but can't get that right now
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm based in the UK, so not sure if you cover the UK.
Also the model number is *****
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If you are able to answer today that would be great and very much appreciated. I'm out of the country tomorrow on a business trip and it would be great if I could leave my wife with a working washing machine! Thanks for your help.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Hi

E63 is a software problem ususally a faulty control board. What you can try first if you havent already is remove the plug from the socket and leave it for about 20 minutes as this will allow the control board to discharge itself. Then plug it back in and see if its cleared the fault from there.

If not then im afraid this looks like the control board is the problem here. If you want to you can take the top off and check all the wiring connections going to the board.

If thats all ok then the control board will need to be replaced.

As its about 1 year old then you need to get Bosch to repair it under the warrenty for you As these come with a 2 year warrenty with Bosch.

So this is nothing you have done or an insualltion problem its a faulty washer im afraid.

Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks very much for prompt response, much appreciated. I will try what you have suggested and failing that will contact Bosch regarding repair.

Your very welcome. Fingers crossed it may but if not then im sure Bosch will sort it for you as it will need a new control board.

If you could remember to rate the answer that would be great.

Many thanks