Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hoover Vision HD 1200RPM 7 kge (180klms from service

Customer Question

Hoover Vision HD 1200RPM 7 kge (180klms from service area.)WEhad a power black out or power surge in our area. the machine still shows its red lights one pops up in the 15 Door security red light flashes as normal red lights appear 800 15' 30 degrees.. Just does not the washing cycle as normal
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Hoover is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Thanks approx 4-5 years I tried to find more detail and just checking for manual at the moment found vhd 812 in tiny letters on right hand side
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: May have to or if commllicated will need to trvel the two hours for repair.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no previous issues worked like a dream previously. had reports last night that some fridges and tv no longer work in the area , maybe it was a power surge that caused the problem
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 month ago.

Other then the door light flashing do you get another lights flashing? If so count the number of flashes from them in between the pause and let me know.