bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I am looking for a electronic board in my Siemens

I am looking for a electronic board in my Siemens SN25N238EU/50 dishwasher. The part number is(###) ###-####produced by MELECS EWS
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: The make is Siemens. The board was removed and diagnosed and must be replaced
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No. By a technician.I think I can do it myself , but I think will invite him again. I am looking to buy the part.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: What do you need to know ?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The part is to be shipped to Israel. I need to know price and delivery time.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If needed, I can send a picture of this part and the part label.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I did not understand what do you want. If what you want is to call me , my phone number is +972-54-444-9082.
My name is Dov

There are two pcbs fitted to this appliance, one is the main facia pcb the other is the power board fitted to the right hand side of the appliance?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
this is the one on the right hand side.
I am attaching a picture.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need to buy the part. Can you mail to me in Israel ? I do not need any additional help.Thank you

OK there is an issue here in that this board is supplied unprogrammed. If however you can send your damaged pcb here we have a number of companies that can repair you existing one which will not require this programming.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sure, I can mail it.
Can you guarantee that they will be able to fix it ?
What is the price to fix it and mail it back to me?

If you go to this company - www.qer.biz - they should be able to do it, Not all the pcbs that they repair are listed so you can always email them first to check. if you get stuck come back to me.