Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Neff S51M53X1GB Dishwasher, got it second hand but

Customer Question

I have a Neff S51M53X1GB Dishwasher, got it second hand but only seems to be 2 - 3 years old. Last week it came up with an E15 error code and today its dripping water out the bottom. Would you be able to tell me what this might be and how I can gain access into the machine. it has a small warranty but don't want the hassle of taking it back if I can fix it easily.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: the model number is ***** above. how do I run a diagnostic test?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes hopefully
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so. the E15 fault clear itself. it washes fine and gets up to temperature etc.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The complete service manual is attached for you! That error means there is a leak, which you know you have, so once that is corrected you should be in good shape.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK got it but what are the likely things it might be please?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Water is leaking into the base, so it is most likely a connection if a new install, like a hose clamp, water line fitting, etc.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok to send me a manual but I wanted some practical help as well! I'm shutting down now to look forward to your response.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry just seen your reponse so do you mean something internally in the machine itself or could it be the aquastop valve?