Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a corner of towel jammed in the door of my hair front

Customer Question

Hi pearl. I have a corner of towel jammed in the door of my hair front loader.water is leaking out from the door and I cannot open the door or turn the machine off to re close the door.the wash house is flooding.ive tried turning the machine off and unplugging but no luck.still 1.16 hrs to go on the cycle. Any suggestions? Mike
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Intelius.about six years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Not if it involves tampering with the machine.only option at moment is to sit through the rest of the cycle and try and empty the water as it comes out of the machine
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's the only option then?
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to try and assist you. Have you tried hitting cancel?

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 15 days ago.

If this is a front loader you can try to manually unlock it but you would have to cut the power to the unit and since I do not have the model number you will either be removing the top panel or the kick plate at the bottom to manually unlock the door.