Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I am awaiting delivery of a zanussi zob35301xk oven. Where

Customer Question

I am awaiting delivery of a zanussi zob35301xk oven. Where can I buy the appropriate cable and plug? My electrician has told me to get it. HELP.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Zanussi zone 35301 xy. Brand new.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No I have an electrician but he told me to get the cable and plug.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Where I can buy it.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Hi

The oven comes with the cable attached to it all ready so all you need is the plug top. This is a normal 13 amp plug top which you can get from hardware shops.

So when the electricaian comes to install it the cable is all ready wired into the oven on these.

Hope this helps you. If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am awaiting delivery of the oven. My electrician was very specific that I ordered an appropriate cable but when I spoke to Deals4U from whom it is ordered they said that a cable was not provided. However you have said that it is. I will let you know when it arrives.

Ive installed loads of these ovens and all single ovens come with the mains cable on it.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I promise that I will contact you when the oven arrives.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 3 months ago.

No worries thats great.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The oven has now been delivered BUT there was no cable and it wasn't, suitable for a 13amp plug.