bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I have a AEG lavamat Turbo 16830 washer dryer, with a broken

Customer Question

Hi there, I have a AEG lavamat Turbo 16830 washer dryer, with a broken door handle I am hoping to get someone in to help fix it/replace a piece. Do you have any advice on what type of person to contact
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: AEG lavamat Turbo 16830
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No I plan on getting someone to come and have a look and hopefully replace the doorhandle
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The product number is ***** Type P6359599 don't know if that helps
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 16 days ago.

OK I'm not based in Germany but would suggest if you dont wish to do the job yourself you contact AEG service. However this is not a difficult job if you do it slowly and make sure you take pictures/notes (particularly of the spring arrangement - there are two) I will attach the illustrated diagram of the door handle assembly below. The part comes as a kit with a part number of -***********

Expert:  bonzaco replied 16 days ago.

attached --

Expert:  bonzaco replied 16 days ago.

Hope that helps - do come back to me if you require further help but in the meantime would you kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Thank you for using JA and have a good day.