Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I wasn't expecting that! I'm in Spain and don't speak enough

Customer Question

I wasn't expecting that! I'm in Spain and don't speak enough Spanish to get someone to look at my fridge freezer. The freezer is working overdrive and is icing up while the fridge isn't cool at all. It's a Zanussi ZRB23200XA and is about three years old. I brought it with me from the U.K. It's only just gone wrong. Been here for 10 months.
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: It's in the message above.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Probably. My friend's husband is an electrician and may help, but they're busy.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can't think of anything. I was going to try unplugging it and leaving doors open for 24 hours as suggested elsewhere.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 18 days ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily