Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Im trying to set the water/ice dispenser to 'ice cubes',

Customer Question

Im trying to set the water/ice dispenser to 'ice cubes', with little success. At the moment its changing temperature and moving along the options but I cannot get it to set. Also, I seem to have water leaking from the freezer, not all the time.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

The leaking issue is likely related to the defrost drain. Is there a sheet of ice on the freezer floor? As for the display, that sounds control related. Is the outlet well grounded to earth in the new location?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
HI, I do not know the model number. I cannot pull the fridge out to find it!. The fridge is coming up 9years old. Have you an email and I can send you a photo
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The water is leaking quite badly and I think the freezer is starting to defrost.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.