Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a whirlpool dishwasher I purchased it in May..but we

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool dishwasher I purchased it in May..but we are only just now getting it hooked up because of other renno projects We turned it on yesterday and it seemed to have started..we were amazed with the low noise because we could not hear the swishing of water..just a low motor sound and then suddenly,,,just like that it turned off after about 20 minutes it hasn't turned on since I am thinking about having a technician come and look at it...but I don't know what this will cost me. :(
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it is brand new...I purchased it at Home Depot..model number WDF520PADM5 Purchased in May of this year Never used. :(
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I could..my boyfriend probably could...
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no..I think that is it..it just won't turn on and we think the sprayers weren't working judging by the low sound
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

It won't cost you anything to have it repaired, it is under warranty for a full year. If you would like to repair it yourself, I am happy to help as well! Do you have a meter to perform any electrical testing?