Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I can't start the washing machine. It is saying CL. LG

Customer Question

I can't start the washing machine. It is saying CL.
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: LG TURBOWASH. 10 months old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. I am sorry to hear you are having this issue as well as the fact your question has sat so long. If you are still experiencing this issue its that your child lock has been activated and will need to be turned off. If you have a child lock button your unit hold it in for up to 5 seconds and it will unlock .If you do not have this button try holding in SOIL LEVEL button until the CL clears.

If you were already able to figure this out on your own please do not rate negatively just let me know and I will have this question cancelled for you. I just did not want you to go unresponded to if you were still experiencing the issue.