Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My WIDL 126 S Indesit washing machine is flashing 3 led

Customer Question

hello my WIDL 126 S Indesit washing machine is flashing 3 led lights simultaneously with the lock,extra rinse and spin light together
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it is quite new not even a year? we just had it changed during May the model is Indesit WIDL 126S
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I would like to try first and call the engineer later
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There was a huge sound when it was tumble drying last night and now it won't work whenever we try to use the tumble dry function, only flashing lights
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 17 days ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel T. replied 17 days ago.

The lights you have flashing is error code F03 which is a temperture sensor fault. Its usually the wash sensor thats the fault here.

What you need to do is unplug the washer and pull it out and remove the back panel.

There you will see the back of the drum.

There you will see the round temperture sensor disc. It will have 2 wires going to it. Check the wires incase theres a broken wire there.

If the wires are fine then you need to test the sensor with a multi meter and see if faulty. It should give a reading in K ohms. If faulty then you need to replace the temperture sensor and that should cure the fault here.

Thats what the error code means by the lights you have flashing so check that if you can and see what you find.