Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a built in ikea renlig dw45 dishwasher. I was

Customer Question

hi there, I have a built in ikea renlig dw45 dishwasher. I was wondering if there is anyway to turn off the anti-flood (I believe that is the issue) without having to unscrew it and pull it out (I am currently on crutches).
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Tried running a few test cycles and it always stops about 5 minutes in and starts beeping also, I've reset the machine and turned the power off and on
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I do yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I threw a lot of bowls in there that were full of water so I assume it's due to that
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I am not sure if this is working...I had a lot of errors before getting here.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Sorry I don't want to be called. I accidentally clicked it. This webpage is erroring out a lot for me. I hope this is legit...
Expert:  Kelly replied 23 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 23 days ago.

If water has gotten in the area below the tub and activated the flood program, that water will need to be dried out. You may be able to remove the access panel from below the door to get limited access to the base and suck it out with a wet vac or soak it up with towels. Are you able to remove that lower access panel?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
No
Expert:  Kelly replied 21 days ago.

There is no way to reset it without accessing the area below the tub or, at the very least, pulling the machine out to tip it.