Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

HFI3015 beeping mid cycle. Open the door and its hot.

Customer Question

Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 28 days ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel T. replied 28 days ago.

Are you getting any flashing lights when it starts beeping?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 28 days ago.

Which lights are flashing?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I cant tell till it does it next time..
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 28 days ago.

Ok next time you use it check it and see which lights are flashing as this is the error code. So once we know the error code i can tell you whats the problem with the dishwasher.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
How do I get back to you when it next does it ?
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 28 days ago.

You will have emails with the replys i send. So just click on the link there and you will come back here.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
OK thanks. Will get back to you next time it happens. It always seems to complete after its blipped once.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 28 days ago.

No worries.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
we re-start it that is.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 28 days ago.

Ok. once we know the code hopefully we can sort this out for you.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
When the machine stops mid cycle, it is very hot. When you open the door, only P1 is flashing quite quickly.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 19 days ago.

Hi my college Daniel has opten out of this question - to continue, can you give me the product code for you dishwasher, it apperars on the rating label it is 8 numbers long - Ian

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thanks - think its 32900199 0944 1339 ?? Model HFI3015 / 1-80
Expert:  bonzaco replied 18 days ago.

OK firstly is the dishwasher full or empty of water when it starts beeping - secondly as it is beeping there should be a sequence, ie 5 beeps a pause and then 5 beeps again and so on. I need you to count the number of beeps and come back to me.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
it is full of HOT Water, and its still rotating the arms while bleeping. It just bleeps continuously until you turn it off. If you give it a few minutes and start it again it usually goes through.Its been making some strange noises last few days like something is rubbing or straining as the arms go round. We've checked everything is clear and the arms do spin freely.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 18 days ago.

OK with the appliance full of water, cancel the program and then start from scratch and tell me if it pumps out the water in the wash tub area?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Think so yes. Certainly sounds like it could be pumping. I just restarted it on P1 and it crashed again. So I put it on the Economy cycle P3 + 1/2 load and its going through. I just opened the door to check I used P3 and I think its drying now ?
Expert:  bonzaco replied 18 days ago.

Can I just reiterate the question - did it pump out the water (with the wash tub full) ? If so what does it actually do, does it ~ from start up -

a Pump out

b Fill with water

c. Circulate the water

e Heat the water

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi and thanks. Not sure how to answer your question. I cant see inside the machine to know what its doing ? How I determine if its doing the above things you ask ? If I turn it off and start again sometimes it completes a cycle okay. Other times it doesn't. Yesterday by swapping to P3 from P1 it went through a cycle and it initially bleeped and got very hot, full of water when on a P1 cycle.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 17 days ago.

a. Put water into dishwasher and on start up it should pump it out - you will hear the pump running.

b. Start appliance and after (a) you should hear it filling with water.

c. Put spray bars front to back, you should after (a & b) hear the circulating pump running. Open door after a couple of minutes and check see if spray bars have moved.

e After about 45mins (assuming a, b & c) have occured open door and check if water is warm/hot.

Do not stop machine when you open door.