Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have an AEG 88722MOP dishwasher thedelay timer is stuck on

Customer Question

I have an AEG 88722MOP dishwasher thedelay timer is stuck on .30 and I cannot change it. I have tried turning off and on. Leaving it off for 10 min but still won't change. I turn off at main as on off doesn't seem to be doing anything either. When I turn on set cycle again and start after a couple of seconds it flicks back to delay .30
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 27 days ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel T. replied 27 days ago.

.30 is actually an error code. This means there water in the base of the dishwasher activating the flood switch.

What you need to do on this is pull the dishwasher out and lean it 45 degrees backwards. You will need a towel for that part. The water will drain out from the base.

Once the water is out the flood switch will reset itself and clear the .30 error code.

So then retry the dishwasher and see how it goes from there. Fingers crossed its a one off overfill that caused this. But if it happens again then theres somthing under there leaking so you would need to remove the side panel and check the hoses under there.

Regards

Expert:  Daniel T. replied 22 days ago.

Hi

I see the question is still open so just wondering do you still need help on this?

If so then just get back to me. If not then if you could remember to rate the answer that would be great.

Many thanks