Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My dishwasher won't work light won't come on, Zanussi

Customer Question

Hi Pearl my dishwasher won't work light won't come on
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Zanussi tempoline How do I run the cycle
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if this is possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just the lights stopped lighting up
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Check the incoming power to the unit where it connects, make sure you have power to it. If you do the board on the unit has likely gone bad causing that issue.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, A 5 STAR RATING ALLOWS UNLIMITED FOLLOWUP QUESTIONS AND A DIRECT LINK BACK TO ME.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My zanussi dishwasher wont work
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Don't be stupid. What planet are you from the machine is plugged in
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 month ago.

Hi

It looks like the last expert has opted out of the question.

Can you post the model number of the dishwasher then i can bring the service manual up on this.

Regards