Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Beko DSC85W and its not heating up. I replaced the

Customer Question

I have a Beko DSC85W and its not heating up. I replaced the heater unit and have pressed that red reset button but it does not click! The only thing that seems to not be working normally apart from the heater is a the light flashes when I open the door thank you.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Beko DSC85W no its not happened before
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I have replaced the heater and thought that would solve the problem as everything else is working normally so I may need an engineer
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think that is everything. given that I've replaced the heater and thermostats is there anything else I might need to replace?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

If you select a timed setting only do you feel any heat in there after running ir for about 30 seconds?