Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

FOR WHERE IS THE WASHER-DRYER FUSE ON A HOOVER NEXTRA, CAN

Customer Question

I AM LOOKING FOR WHERE IS THE WASHER-DRYER FUSE ON A HOOVER NEXTRA, CAN YOU HELP ME ?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Hoover is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: HOOVER NEXTRA HNWF 6165 NEXTRA 5+5
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YEP ..
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NOPE ... JUST NEED TO LOCATE THE FUSE ... IS IT IN THE PLUG ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 month ago.

Please post complete model number.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
washer dryer HOOVER NEXTRA HNWF 6165 NEXTRA 5+5
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** can you give me the product code please? Usually starts with a 3..........................

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
HI Ian,
the Models HNWF 6165-88S the product code is 31 000 935 082 356 41, 22-240 v, rpm 1.600, 50 Hz, 2150 W.
Hoover Nextra, washer-dryer. Just to tell you what happened. a rubber hose going out of the dryer broke, spilled out water on the top right back of the machine, just where the electric cord penetrates it.The machine was still running, all displays on, like normal.
I pulled the switch immediately, changed the hose, then when I plugged it back, well ... nothing ! no led, the machine is not "on". I accidentally touch the right back top of the machine where all the plug and wires seems to go in and out of a black cylindric device, and i got an electrical shock. when I read the notice, it says that when there is no sign of life of the machine, first check the fuse .... but I was unable to locate it !
Thanks for your help !
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 month ago.

Hi can yuu just confirm that you use the Shuko type of plug in Belgium? If so then you dont have a fuse in the system - the reference to a fuse is for UK and RI customers. Have you tripped the circuit breaker in the fuse area? If you have no means of test. Unplug the washer dryer and plug in a kettle or similar to test for a supply at the socket