Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hii Pearl, I have a Servis Easy Logic 1300 washing machine

Customer Question

Hii Pearl, I have a Servis Easy Logic 1300 washing machine and having trouble getting it to start. It came with the property but with no manual. I have dialled up a setting and pressed Start but nothing is happening! The lights are on though. Thanks, Nicki
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Its a Servis Easy Logic 1300 but I don't have the model number or year of manufacture. It's in a partly furnished rental property and has no manuals
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think it worked OK with the last tenant who onlymoved out last week so there must be some trick to getting it to start
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

If you look in the bottom right corner of the washer theres a small square door.

Open this and there will be a sticker in there with the model number on it. Can you post this please.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Daniel ,the model number is ***** and serial nr***********014077069-01 02
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Its OK Daniel Ive called the ex tenant and we've sorted it. Apparently I have to slam to door really hard, and have done so and it worked! Thanks anyway for your help

Ok no worries thats fine.