bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

Im reading about the hotpoint aqaurius, I can see the black

Customer Question

im reading about the hotpoint aqaurius, I can see the black hose but it has a plastic clip around it and i dont know how to undo it or if i can put it back together after ive undone it?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Hotpoint is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 11years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: trying right now
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no i just need to know how to undo the clip
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is Ian, fairly easy, hold the female part of the clip with pliers and then with a thin bladed screwdrive move the male part carefully sideways, to the left or righ doesnt matter. You will then unclip the clip - If by chance you break it then use either a zip tie or a jubilee clip to replace it. There is no water pressure in the black pipes so the clip is only used to retain them. Would you now kindly rate the information given so that I can shut the information request down on the system. Thank you for using JA and come back to me if you require further help.

Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 month ago.

Do you require further assistance?