Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

My bosh dishwasher is showing the error code e 19 and I

Customer Question

My bosh dishwasher is showing the error code e 19 and I can't get it to work again?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: It's a bosh serie 4 and no I havent
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It hasn't been used for a week and I came back to it showing that error
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. The error you are experiencing is the control board error and it will need to be replaced. If you can get me the model number of your dishwasher I can certainly try and locate the part you will need to fix this error.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have replaced the control board and it's still showing the same error and won't work
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 6 months ago.

I am not sure why you rated negatively you said you had an error and so I let you know what the error is for. I would have been able to help troubleshoot with you had you given me your model number but instead you gave me a negative rating. I will open this up to other experts to see if they can help. Have a good day.