Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I put dishwashing liquid in my Bosch dishwasher last night.

Customer Question

Hello, I put dishwashing liquid in my Bosch dishwasher last night. This morning it was full of soap suds and had error code E15. I've taken out all the dishes and dried the inside with a towel. I've switched it on and off at the wall. Now when I switch it on it doesn't show anything, but it won't go on either. It's a built in dishwasher so I can't tilt it as suggested.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2 years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it's possible! Number on the door says SPV68L00GB/23
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: When I switch it off and on, it makes a faint whirring noise but no lights come on in the display
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 8 months ago.

Copy and paste the following link into your browser -- http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/spareparts/Dishwasher45cmActiveWaterslimline/SPV68L00GB/23 -- go to spare parts list and exploded drawings, then page 3 then come back to me. -- Ian