Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

Cant get the smeg SA310X-5 oven door hinge back on as i

Customer Question

cant get the smeg SA310X-5 oven door hinge back on as i pulled it out without the catches in place
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 11 days ago.
Hello And welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. The proper way to put your door back on is on page 20 of this manual
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i have already seen that response on the web. My smeg is australian and the levers are totally different from the ones shown.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 11 days ago.
Ok that does make a difference this pulled up with your model number so I'm not sure why that is. I will open this up to other experts for another opinion then.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
not happy as all you mhave given me is something i already saw on the net. The reason for asking you was because i could not get what i wanted with respect to the hinges i have on my oven.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Dont need your help anymore as i figured out on my own. Needed a pin on both hinges as there is no locking lever. I hope to see my money refunded.