Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have a Bosch dishwasher Model number SMS69L22GB/43 which

Customer Question

I have a Bosch dishwasher Model number SMS69L22GB/43 which has suddenly stopped working. It will no longer power up. Nothing at all is on the display. I have carried out the obvious checks which are ensuring there is power on the mains cable before plugging into the unit. I have recently replaced the control module and has been working fine for the past 3 months.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 12 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** just digging out the diagrams for this appliance be right back.

Expert:  bonzaco replied 12 days ago.

Copy and paste the following link into your browser, then go to page 5. Once there come back to me ~~

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi Ian,
I am at page five, please advise next step?
Expert:  bonzaco replied 12 days ago.

First thing that you have got to do is check that you have power coming out of the cable 0575 that connects into the main power PCB item 0570

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have already done this, as mentioned in my initial request! I can confirm that I am seeing 240v at the end of the cable
Expert:  bonzaco replied 12 days ago.

Ok have you checked the power board for damage? As you will be aware it feeds the main control panel with power. No power output no control board operation.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
presumably i am now to remove the control module for a closer inspection, I was hoping that might have been a fuse reset of some sort.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sadly the module is only about 3 months old!
Expert:  bonzaco replied 12 days ago.

From what you have said you changed the control module, I refer to the power module at the right hand side rear near the base. Behind the right hand side panel (from the front looking backwards)

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi Ian,
Please see attached to confirm that we are indeed on the same page.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
This PCB looks good, with no obvious burns or dry joints, as mentioned previously this is only about 3 months old.
Are there any tests i can conduct with the module live?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
are you able to tell me which colour plug wires supply the control panel on the door so that i can check the outputs?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Where are you. I thought this was a 24/7 service?