Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

As in yuur Home Page, my Whirlpool Easytronic Upright

Customer Question

As in yuur Home Page, my Whirlpool Easytronic Upright Freezer does not hold at the former set temperature of -18C bu rises m
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The age is in excess of 9 years, but I am too old and decrepit to turn it round to get at the moddel number. At present it is staying at a constant -24C but it has in the recent past risen to over -30C
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Never!!!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: To me (quite unturored) looks like thermostat. If so, how to find technician locally to Tnnbridge? If too expensive, and thinking of the rest of the machhinery, would it bemore sensible to replace the freezer?
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 19 days ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel T. replied 19 days ago.

The model number is ***** on a sticker on the inside of the freezer usually behind one of the baskets.

Can you see this?