Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years

I have AEG Lavamat, C1 error. I've check the filters on the

Customer Question

Hi, I have AEG Lavamat, C1 error. I've check the filters on the incoming water hose, all clear, I've blown through the air tubes to the water pressure switches.
With the lid off it sounds like the water is trying to get into the plastic housing over the powder tray. However, if I remove the powder tray there's only a few drips making it to the tray itself.
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 21 days ago.

This is most likely a problem with the pressure switch or pressure system in the machine.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
To be fair Jamie I'd worked out that much. I've now tested the 3 way valve on the inlet and it's faulty
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 20 days ago.