Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

My RVM133BC001 countersaver Plus Microwave Oven after use

Customer Question

My RVM133BC001 countersaver Plus Microwave Oven after use will not turn off when door is opened. Dish revolves I have tried using the CLEAR tab, nothing. Have had one repairman out Reliable Service El Cajon, CA, it didn't do that for him, but that was in July, 2016.
Since it has done this off/on, but yesterday it hasn't stopped. Oven has been built in with cabinet and tile.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Stirrer-Motor/WB26X154/254033?mr=1

I am thinking the problem may be with your stirer motor has went faulty. Now of course its advised to have a repair man work on microwaves because of the electricity that can still be live even after being unplugged.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

If there is nothing else you need all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need to.