Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

I have an Indesit IWDC6125S washer dryer that has all the

Customer Question

Hi. I have an Indesit IWDC6125S washer dryer that has all the error lights flashing. Can't get washing out or work out what's wrong. Need to know if it's a quick fix or a new machine?
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The make and model were in my question. It's about 6 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, if possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 month ago.

When all the lights start to flash look at the row of lights on the far right which are the cycle phase lights.

Number them from the bottom upwards with 1 at the bottom which is the door lock light.

Let me know which of them lights are lit up when the reset are flashing as this is the error code.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi. It's the row of horizontal lights that are flashing. All of them.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 30 days ago.
I know it's them lights flashing but look at the vertical lights on the far right and when the horizontal lights are flashing 1 or a few of the vertical lights will be lit.
Let know which of them lights are out please.