Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have an ASKO D3250, which fills, flush and drains, but

Customer Question

I have an ASKO D3250, which fills, flush and drains, but when starting the washing cycle, it keeps on washing with cold water and the soap/detergent dispenser does not open. I have checked the conductivity of the heating element
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The make is an ASKO D3250 and it is about 5-6 years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I have recently changed the motherboard (Electronic card) - so I hardly believe that this can be the problem.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No obvious damages or traces of overload on any component (coils look fine - and all connectors have not been over heated).
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

The fact that it is not heating and the dispenser is not opening are probably related. If you have tested the heater and it is okay, it is indeed most likely the PCB that is at fault. You can check the wiring and such but I do suspect the PCB is faulty. How long ago was it replaced?