Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a AEG dishwasher F86070 Vi and all the programme

Customer Question

I have a AEG dishwasher F86070 Vi and all the programme lights are frozen on and I cannot get the dishwasher to work- it may have stopped in mid cycle though I am not sure. Any idea on how to get it to work
Andrew
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: AEG F86070 Vi
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. Just that all the programme lights are on and when I turn the machine off and on the lights remain on
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you. Give me a few minutes while I try to pull up some information.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have managed I THINK to clear the program but now it is set to start in 1 hour - I tried unsuccessfully to cancel this to see if it would start now - I am now wait to see if it will start in 1 hour (50Min now)
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

Ok so how about this. I will leave this open in the event that its not fixed. If you still need help I am here and if the problem is solved just let me know and I will have this closed for you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok hopefully I wont need you help in a hour
Thanks
Andrew
PS how do you cancel the delayed start of the wash cycle?
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

You should just be able to hit the stop or cancel button. Which ever your unit has. If that does not work you can try hitting the delayed start button and see if that turns it off.