Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I switched my hob off at the wall yesterdays and now it will

Customer Question

I switched my hob off at the wall yesterdays and now it will not heat up it comes up E24
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Just today
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Np
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you today. What is the make and model number of your appliance so I can try and pull up some manuals for you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hotpoint ET7424
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Induction hob
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can you help me with this issue??
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

I apologize about your wait. Let me try and pull up some manuals of your model. Bare with me for just a couple moments.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

ok so sadly I have looked all over and I am unable to get a manual for your particular model since its discontinued. What I can do however is 1. open your question up to other experts to see if they have any ideas or 2. Here is a number you can call and they may be able to tell you what that error code is because there is no information online in regards ***** ***** that I can find. Please let me know how you wish to proceed?

http://www.glotech.co.uk/appliances/product/hotpoint-et7424-induction-hob.html

Speak To Us

• 0330(###) ###-####/li>
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I've paid £13 for nothing??
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

If you would like I can open this question up to other experts or I can send it in for a refund. Please let me know what you would like me to do.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No I want a refund & will launch a dispute with paypal today. This service is a joke & I am going to put this on Facebook so as other people do not get conned!!
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I want a refund!!!
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

I will have your good faith deposit refunded now. Its not that our service is a joke just sometimes we cant always get the correct information. No need to file a dispute the money will be refunded back to you. We are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Your not happy so you will receive your refund. I hope you have a good rest of your day.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Good morningYou have not refunded my PayPal account!!
I was not atoll happy with the answer you gave me yesterday, I could have went onto the Internet & sourced this information myself!!
I look forward to hearing your response before I log a complaint
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
When will I receive my refund??
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

I am not certain what has happened with your refund I am only just now receiving this reply. No need for a complaint I will forward this again over to customer care for them to process your refund. Thank you for your patience.