Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I've been asked to look at a Hoover WDYN815D. It shows an

Customer Question

Hi I've been asked to look at a Hoover WDYN815D. It shows an error e02. The water pressure is fine, no kinks in hose, I cleaned the wee plastic filter at the hose entry ( a bit grubby). There is no priblem when the cycle starts as there is an inrush of water and cycle starts however 10-15mins later the cycle stops and the error code is displayed. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Any idea when I'll get a reply. Thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

If the water is filling, I suspect the issue lies with the pressure switch not being able to monitor the water level correctly. The pressure switch is mounted at the top of the cabinet under the main top. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Kelly. I'll look in and check when passing and get back to you. I looked at it last week.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

I understand, thank you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I checked the pressure switch. Blowing into it results in a click. Did that a couple of times and reconnected. Ran cotton cycle. It started at 3:05 and within 5mins was showing 1:40 it went to 1:26 going thru its cycle then stopped. Same error message.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

If it is filling okay, then the pressure switch is faulty or the main control that the pressure switch reports to is faulty. Given the erratic time display, I suspect the main electronic control is at fault.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Hi Kelly. I've replaced the control board and the pressure switch. It is still displaying the same error!
Expert:  Kelly replied 27 days ago.

Sounds like a wiring issue in that case. I will place your question back to the list in case another may have an idea.