Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician
Experience:  UK and Australian appliance repair specialist.

Electrolux dishwasher EIDW6305GS leaks. The plastic pan that

Customer Question

Electrolux dishwasher EIDW6305GS leaks. The white plastic pan that is screwed to the bottom fills with water and leaks around the perimeter. I propped the DW on blocks, removed the pan and ran the DW several times and could not see a leak. Reassembled it and it took several months for it to leak again. I suspect a slow leak somewhere that eventually fills the pan.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Normally this is either the main pump seal on the motor leaking or possible a cracked hose under the unit, most times it is the main pump seal though and the motor will have to be replaced.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!